Happy Mother’s Day to all you amazing Mamas out there!
We can’t wait to see you in class tomorrow. Here’s a list of things you might want to consider before you head over to the gym for your first class.
- Pre-register – This one is not optional. You need to sign up for class before you show up. Check out the instructions we posted last Tuesday. If your preferred class time is not available consider coming at another time of the day.
- Parking – We painted some parking spaces on the side of gym and there are signs to indicate where you should go.
- Symptom checks: We will be screening everyone daily before class starts. If you have been sick, or someone else in your house has been sick, please stay home.
- Be on time – The logistics of running class in this model are considerable. While we have been relaxed in the past about late arrivals, you will hold up the whole class if you show up late. Please be considerate.
- Don’t forget to cancel – Life happens, its okay. But, if you signed up for a class and then realize you cannot make it, please take 30 seconds to log in to the app/website and cancel. This opens the spot for someone else to come to class.
- Please do not bring your kids – Youth classes are suspended and we cannot have them on the premises for now.
- Bring a water bottle – the water fountain will not be in use.
- Go at home – while the bathrooms will be functional, we encourage you to minimize your need for them as much as possible and require that you follow posted directions regarding hand washing and use of sanitizing hand gel.
- Bring your own chalk/tape – you will be fine without it, but communal supplies will not available.
- Use a gym bag – The cubbies will not be available to stash your stuff. Now might be a great time to designate a gym bag to store anything (keys, water, phone, etc) that you do not wish to leave in your car. You will be keeping your belongings with you throughout the class.
- Bring your winning personality – we are so grateful for the opportunity to re-open our doors. If we work together, this will be an amazing step in the right direction.